Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ishq tera Ibadat hai meri,isse badkar na chahat koi meri ……

In the golden memories of my life ..the page belongs to the only person of my life ..who is everything for me…who will never read this page … :)

The precious gift of my life that god has given to only me …..each and every word that comes from my heart is dedicated and just for the most loving person of my life………

Though I do not know the meaning of love but whatever I feel for you for that I will always pray to god that if I’ll get a chance to born on this earth again I want at least a single moment of my life to spent with your love ..I will keep that precious moment throughout of my life and that will be enough for my whole life endeavors’……I wish to close my eyes in your arms…

Thanks for your love .thanks for being in my life …

Ishq tera Ibadat hai meri,isse badkar na chahat koi meri ………

No comments:

Post a Comment