Thursday, June 16, 2011

jiske liye hai ISHQ IBADAT ????

16 JUNE …..
ITS BIRTHDAY OF MY LITTLE CHAMP…DHRUV …WISH YOU VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear
But today i am speechless ..As my voice is trembling,words are whispering….and eyes are crying………but doesn’t matter my lips is smiling………
The day when he came in my life…i thought something was there that day …the day when i met him ..was  beautiful……..the day when i was missing him  from so far…was quite impressive for me again……..the day when he  became mine was the adorable……speechless to explain……….the day when i came to know he has   to go….become very tough for me…… but all these days was part of my life………….
That’s why i accepted its my life ..and i love my life …..i love the challenges of my life
But one day when you become silent the day has killed me…….
Still as always i am able to read your silence
Though you do not have words for me ….but my heart can still listen you
Though you are so far from me…but i can feel the frangrance of you..
Though you are smiling in the world but still my heart can see those tears which  are alone in the world…………
Though my eyes are seeing some truth of your life but……..my heart can not believe those fact
Still whoever you are …..my heart will always say …..you was not wrong….
Though you are not mine , & i am not yours..but by mistakes of god you will always there in my heart
Thanks for every words either in your voice or those word that still i can listen  in your silence…….
Your silence has given my answaer to me….though you have done some mistakes but……..you never denied that ...as you was silent ….
So with my folded hands,and smile on my face……….  Thanks a lot my love
Thanks a lot for everything
You are not alone my god is always with you……& even i will always with you………. But i will never disturb you……..
So many thanks to you dear


http://orkutluv.com/  graphic comments-Sweet AngelThanks for everything My LOVE














 

No comments:

Post a Comment