Wednesday, May 18, 2011

precious gift of God


Being A mother is the most beautiful emotion in the world.It is something that has to be felt. an incomparable feeling …No matter how hard you try, you can never describe it in words. The bond between a mother and child is the most beautiful and strongest bond. It makes us the happiest person in the world.. however, this happiness comes with a responsibility….Your life changes completely when he comes in ur life….You might have been the most fearless and confident person, someone who is always ready to take a risk but suddenly you are scared and nervous about almost everything.

Though you will always doing best for your child still you will never sure about you that you are doing enough or not ??????

Your baby’s smile becomes the best thing in your life. Moreover you would rather buy a toy for your baby then something you have been dying for. The most precious moment that you feel is his smile……that will make you the happiest person on the earth

You are ready to fight against all the odds to make your baby happy. It doesn’t matter you will fight from the whole world for him …and you will always protect him…..you will do everything for his rights ….

For me god has created those circumstances by the time we departed …. it was just two n half month when I saw him ,from that day i had seen him through webcam…..I was wiping his tear so far away through my smile ,Hearing his voice through video call, Healing his pain through my reiki power ………..Living each n every moment of my life with him but still without him ..It just few days left when he will be in my arm...he will feel a touch of her mother ...i found an inner strength in myself that I never thought that I have ………..those sleepless night I still remember that I had sacrificed for him ….but that became my routine……the part of my life….Even if I could not manage to sleep at night, I still have the energy and strength to look after my child….

Nobody can come between a mother and child. A child becomes his mothers universe and mother becomes child universe ..its a fact that will never change .thank you god for the precious gift of mine that you blessed me…….thanks a lot ……………


No comments:

Post a Comment