Sunday, February 20, 2011

keep smiling

wherever you are today,was my dream ..
and i know u will.....
you dont know that till today i was in your soul 
either your marriage.,ur job,or ur home :) 
with your life,or with your wife :) 
i was still there in your soul ......
though my voice was not with you ,
I am not with you today ,
still m alive from your heart .............
till today I can feel the inner soul of yours 
who is smiling in front of everyone .....
You can't undo anything you've already done,
but you can face up to it.
You can tell the truth.You can seek forgiveness,
And then let God do the rest.” .. 
a Girl ,a Lover, a Wife ....
was always smiling with you in each and 
every moment of your life ....
but today ....
a Mother become loser ....she died.......
A Girl who was having the capability
to reach up to cloud 
but today she lost everything...............
Beacause you only made me complete ...........
and you only .......Incomplete....??
Just remember always wherever 
you will live in this world ....
one soul will always alive with your smile 
so my dear keep smiling always ......my luv....:)

                                                                                                Ishq tera meri Ibadat hai
                                                                      with lots of luv


No comments:

Post a Comment